Property & Casualty

Home Policies Offered: Traditional Home Insurance, Renters/Tenant Insurance, Landlord/Rental Home Insurance

  • Auto Insurance
  • Commercial Insurance

Commercial needs can vary greatly from business to business. Whether you only need general liability or are looking for coverage on several locations, vehicles, or inventory we have a solution to meet your needs

  • Farm, Recreational Vehicles, Personal Items, Umbrella

Farm – Typically covers the main home, other structures such as barns and stables, livestock, farming machinery. 

Recreational Vehicles – Boats, Motorhomes, Motorcycles, Travel Trailers ATVs, Golf Carts – If you use it to have fun then we can make sure its protected.

Personal Items – Items of high worth such as jewelry, guns, and collectibles are usually only covered up to $500-$1000 on a traditional home/renters policy. Giving these items their own policy provides more protection while sometimes avoiding paying a deductible in the event of a claim. 

Umbrella Policy – Umbrella policies offer extended liability coverage in the event of an accident to home, auto, and commercial policies.  We recommend having as much liability coverage as you do assets.

Mobile Home Insurance, Vacation Home Coverage